Smoked Salmon with Fly By Jing Sichuan Chili Crisp
Fishwife have partnered with FlyByJing, the leader of the chili crisp movement and the hottest premium Chinese brand in the game to bring you this limited-edition product, smoked salmon with Sichuan chili crisp 🔥. Get it while it's hot.
ABOUT OUR SMOKED SALMON WITH SICHUAN CHILI CRISP:
- Hand-packed at a family-owned cannery on the coast Washington State
- Brined in extra-virgin olive oil, natural sea salt, organic garlic salt, and brown sugar—and of course, Fly By Jing’s Sichuan Chili Crisp, the first & only 100% all-natural Sichuan chili sauce, proudly crafted in Chengdu.
- Salmon is sourced directly from Kvarøy Arctic, the first finfish farm to carry the Fair Trade USA seal, and BAP, ASC and Global G.A.P. certification
- Raised by third-generation family farmers in the icy Arctic circle with deep ocean currents that keep the water fresh
- 100% traceable on the blockchain from egg to tin
- Fed a zero waste, nutrient-rich diet
- Raised without antibiotics or chemicals
Fly By Jing is the first premium Chinese food company that brings thoughtfully crafted pantry staples to the modern kitchen. Developed by Jing Gao, a chef, entrepreneur and renowned expert on Chinese cuisine, the Los Angeles-based company is on a mission to bring uncensored Chinese flavours to the table.