Single Serve Hot Chocolate
After consuming our fair share of Carnation hot chocolate packets (as children, of course...), we felt it was our duty to make an elevated version of the instant hot chocolate mix.
This hot chocolate is made using organic coconut sugar for its deep, molasses like flavour, and organic cacao sourced from Oko Caribe in the Dominican Republic. Skim milk powder is added to make a creamier mouthfeel, and salt is added to balance acidity and pull out those tasty flavours.
1) Simply tear open one of these pouches
2) Pour into your favourite mug (10oz is ideal for optimal flavour)
3) Top off with hot water
4) Stir like crazy until fully dissolved
5) Optional: Add whipped cream or marshmallows. Maybe even a little cinnamon.
6) Really Optional: Create a slurry using the hot chocolate powder and a little cold milk, then top off with boiling water. This step is sure to bring back memories!
- organic coconut sugar
- organic cacao
- skim milk powder
- soy free